2013年9月27日星期五

Bridgestone Potenza RE92 MB STAR compact C4 Tire Review

The Bridgestone Potenza RE92  MB STAR compact C4 has been a good value performance tire for some time now.  I've had several sets of these tires on my Subaru and I have liked them each time.

My Subarua Outback had old tires on it when I bought it so I was in need of an upgrade.  I was looking for something that would firm up the handling of the car.  I replaced the old car tires with a set of H-rated Potenza RE92 195/60-14 tires and as expected the handling improved without adding any noise or discturbing the comfort of my ride.  The ride was no longer mushy, but smooth and comfrotable.

I've now had my Bridgestone Potenza RE92 on my 1999 Subaru for close to 40,000 miles and they are wearing at an expected reasonable rate.  I keep the pressure at around 33 psi, which seems  NEXIQ 125032  to be the best balance between handling, tire wear, and also gas mileage.  They are not the best tires in the rain and snow, but they get the job done and I have no complaints.  I live in PA and I made it through a pretty tough winter in 2009/2010 with no incidents, so they should be able to get you from point A to point B even in pretty heavy snow.

I've had a very good experience with my Bridgestone Potenza RE92 tires.  I like the low noise level and ride comfort that I get from these tires.  They brake well, look decent, and the price is right for me.  If you are in need of a low cost, high performance tire, check out the Potenza from Bridgestone.

没有评论:

发表评论